9 de enero de 2011

Hello Kitty Cupcakes!!!*

Hi!!!
As I told you at the last post here there are the photos of the supercute Hello Kitty Cupcakes :D

I bought it at super market and it wasn't worth so much, arround 7 €. I was searching one pack for make cookies but it was sold out. I hope to find it another day because it was fabolous.

But now I'm so happy because these cupcakes are amazing. I recomend it 100%. The colours are amazing and tastes very good...
Is so easy to make, only we should follow the three steps of the box.

During the baking... and finally:



And here my favourite photo :


Enjoy it !!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. eeeeeh quina estafa!! al final he hagut de parar de seguir-te i tornar a seguir perque no m'actualitzaba quan escribies! pero ara ja esta tot resolt^^

    quina bona pinta que fan~ aquestes son les fotos de la super camera nova?

    ResponderEliminar