28 de julio de 2011

Paris~ 巴黎 ~ パリ~! 1

Hi! 
One week passed since I came back from Paris... 

I was thinking how to tell my trip in my blog haha

The most difficult  thing is choose the photos, because there are a lot that I really like :)

Well, my first day was good ^^ I wake up at 4.30 am... Even so I was happy
Then I went to the airport with my two friends. 

The fliying time was short for me. Less than 2 hours ! 

That day we walked a lot through Champs-Élysées.
When we saw the big wheel... we wanted get in and we did it haha
8 €, Not bad!!! 
From the top I could take very good photos :) 


We had a relax time in the beautiful garden with the sunshine and the perfect weather



Of course walking near Sena river we saw Tour Eiffel ^^ 


Sightseeing all the first day but powerful to 6 days more !!! 

I will tell you ^^ 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario