3 de noviembre de 2011

Event!

This weekend Salon del Manga was celebrated in Barcelona. 
When I woke up I put my lenses but my eyes weren't good... :S 
While I was waiting for JYJ pre-concert in that event I had to take the lenses. My eye wasn't well during the event, that's the reason because I haven't took photos of myself :( But when I met Sarah, we took one photo together, as always ^^ 


JYJ sang 2 or 3 songs. It was good (and free haha). I could see it really good because I was waiting too long haha Not because I'm a big fan, but because I arrived soon to the places and the capacity of the exhibition place was limited.  


 There I bought a lot of things! :) You can see I bought Japanese and Korean sweets ^^ I have tasted some already. I bought cherry incense too! 
I bought some cute stuff... haha I took this photo trying the new camera.... So I have to practise more >.< 



But the first thing I bought was Ranzuki magazine (November) only for 10 € approx. 
At afternoon I was waiting for a sign of Victoria Frances. I waited more than 2 hours. While my sister bought this book for me. At last, we couldn't achieve the sign... We were the number 42 but she was too slow signing because she drew iin each book of each fan.. :/ maybe in another event I will obtain it haha 



Now my eye is perfect haha ^^ thanks to the ointment :)

3 comentarios:

  1. Vaya que frustración lo de Victoria Frances... Al menos aprovechastes el evento y comprastes muchas cosas!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. vaya que pena lo de victoria frances :/
    tenngo que decirte que me he enamorado de tu conjunto haha estás monisima!! >3<

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A la foto, l'ull no es veu malament xD
    Qué bé que ja s'hagi curat (><)!
    Que guays totes les compres!! Que es allò que hi ha en la foto del menjar que te forma de Hello Kitty?

    ResponderEliminar