19 de febrero de 2012

Presents :)

I began to receive birthday presents few days before the 30th ^^ 
When I was in Barcelona celebrating Sarah's birthday she gave me a gift :) 



  In that photo I'm reading the letter she wrote. The Rilakkuma envelope was adorable! She made this drawing haha It's me!!!! : D 


 And this Hello Kitty T-shirt too ^^ Very cute! ♥ ♥ ♥



My mum and my sister bought this belt for me  I really wanted one just like this because I had one before, but is broken


^^ this cute Kimmidoll notebook. They say is to put my live as exchange student down. 



and they give to me one pack to cook Hello Kitty cookies and a brush to practise chinese calligraphy. 
When I will cook the cookies, sure I will write a entry for the blog and some pics!

And this is the present of my friends :) 

A pack of products based on Himalaya and Indian Roses essence for skin care (the smell is perfect!) and this Hello Kitty lollipop . Moreover: Tokyo Blues novel and a cake :D 



The presents from Mariona are all fabulous *O* Even the wrapping was cute ^^ 


Kit Kat (hahaha) because I like it ^^ 
2 nail polish from Kiko (green: 343 / violet: 330)
Panda hand cream from Etude House
Lip-balm from Etude House
elephant bracelet
Hello Kitty cup 
and she write a postcard for me too!!!!! I enjoyed all the words she write down :)

Carina gave me these 2 nail polish from Sephora ^^ 


left: my first lip kiss
right: speed dating 



Thank u all !!!!!!!!!! 

5 comentarios:

  1. You got very nice presents \(^o^)/
    I love Sarah's drawing, she's very good at it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. que bonics tots els regals :) i el llibre de la kimmidoll es una monada! estic molt contenta que t'hagin agradat tots els regals^^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. M'alegro que t'hagi agradat el regal i el dibuix haha (^^)
    Tots els regals són molt guays!! Fa gràcia el panda de la Mariona xD! Que mono!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Emmm estoy confundida si vives cerca de barcelona significa que sabes español verdad? o.o

    como que las chicas de arriba escriben un poquito raro, no entiendo nada >_<

    en fin, voy al grano, que lindos regalos que te dieron son preciosos todos! para mi cumpleaños del año pasado mi prima me regalo paletitas de chocolate de HKsuper linda tambien.

    Un besote y feliz cumpleaños :3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ahhhhhhhhhhh~~~~ ya, que bruta soy, menos mal que te has pasado por mi blog y me lo comentaste XD.

    En fin estre al tanto de actualizaciones ^^

    ResponderEliminar