29 de abril de 2012

Oishii*


Hi ^^ 
The weekend is ending :( but this weeks is special and I have two days more off

Anyway... Last time I was in Barcelona with my sister we ate in a Japanese restaurant. 
I ate there once with Japanese classmates but I wanted go again to enjoy it better :)



Takoyaki was delicious! This time I tasted unagi (eel) with soy sauce and rice. 


Look tasty, isn't?
I love it too much >.< and I want go to this restaurant again. 

But sure I have to wait long to make my wish will be realized.... the academic year is ending as fast as I imagined :/
and time pass really fast... Tomorrow May will begin! OMG!
So, soon I will take the last exams and the stress will be present during all the days. 


2 comentarios:

  1. The food looks so yummy! I wish I could go to Japanese restaurants more often but there aren't any near me (´・ω・`)
    Good luck with your final exams☆

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! Everything looks so yummy! : D I would love to eat!

    ResponderEliminar