19 de mayo de 2012

Outfit for a date


Hi! I'm going to show you one primaveral outfit ^^ I wore it for going out with my boyfriend. 

Because the day was very sunny I wore these pastel colors, as primaveral as possible haha



I was amazed when I bought all the clothes in different shops 
but all the colors are in a perfect harmony combination


Although the sun shine in spring, the day could change suddenly. 
That day I wore for firts time this brown parka. 

Cardigan: MANGO
Tank top: Tezenis
Pants: Stradivarius
Boots: H&M
Parka & bag: Pull&Bear

And I also curled my hair! I think little by little I can do it better haha

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Now I joined to one giveaway  and I encourage you to participate too! 
You can win a giftcard to spend it in Zara shop.
Enjoy also the blog "Let me dream". If you like fashion, sure you like it. 
I love see the outfits she wear and the beautiful photos she takes :) 
Thank you for you attention. 

2 comentarios: