24 de julio de 2012

YSL & CHANEL

The present my mum gave to my for my saint :) 

CHANEL LE VERNIS 
543 FRISSON


In the picture you can't see but it has a "perle-glitter" touch. 

I the I haven't tried it yet >.< 

But I have tried this lipstick ^^ 

Is a limited edition and is just the colour I was looking for. 

YVES SAINT LAURENT ROUGE VOLUPTÉ PERLE 114

The silky touch is amazing in the lips *-* 


In the background of that photo there is a YSL free sample of the new lipstick collection (Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain). A make up professional make me up with it. I have to say that the first contact I had with the special touch was strange but I think is better than common lipgloss which sometimes use to be too much sticky :/ 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario