3 de marzo de 2013

Akashi Gallery

Hello March! This is the first post of the month.

Well, today I want to show you some pics we took (thanks to Sarah, because she always 
took the photos with her camera ;) ) the day we celebrated our B-Day ^^ 


After lunch we went to Akashi Gallery to eat the dessert. This is the second time I choose taiyaki 
and this time I tasted a tea called Royal Fruit. It is really nice. 


Me, Sarah and Claudia. 
That day the wind was very strong so, sorry for my windy-hairstyle
I don't like windy days >.< because later  I use to have headache



Finally I show you the sushi I ate that day. 

I know I have to upload the photos about the presents I received!!!


2 comentarios:

  1. Quina gana que em ve amb les fotos del menjar! hahaha (^Q^)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola!!

    Como le dije a Sarah, qué suerte tenéis de tener locales así, aquí no hay ni uno...
    así que tiene que ser una gozada poder ir.
    Ay! sushi! no puedo creer el antojo que tengo que de comer sushi y eso que no me da más el pescado, quiero ir nada más poner un pie allí!
    La verdad es que ahora que lo he estado pensando porque lo veo más cerca me doy cuenta de que tengo bastante miedo XD pero bueno...espero que se acabe `pasando.

    ResponderEliminar