23 de marzo de 2013

to myself

I am thinking. 
I am thinking all the day and my brain can't relax. 
I am stressed. 
Moreover I don't have strength enough to make what I have to do.
Not only homework, but also be happy in a party or go out without worry... 
Enjoy life, that is what I should learn. I envy people who can value the daily small details. 
I have to change my thinking. 
I need be more self-confidence to do it.  
If I couldn't achieve this target, one of my dreams wouldn't realise (maybe the most important goal). 
I have the opportunity but I feel it wouldn't come true... the future is uncertain.



I want stability in my life...
without fear...

1 comentario:

  1. Holaaa!!

    La verdad es que mis primeras fotos son un truño, pero bueno, el ansia de poder hacer alguna foto me pudo XD me alegro que te gustase la entrada de te deseo lo suficiente!
    CReo que puedo entender tu pensamiento, no se por que sera el tuyo, pero yo muchas veces me siento asi, a veces parece que tengo que estar preocupada por algo, por lo que sea, nunca me siento tranquila del todo y eso me crea cierta ansiedad...
    puedo preguntarte cual es esa meta que nombras?
    en cualquier caso espero que lo consigas! animo!

    ResponderEliminar